Each year, close to 350 technology transfer and industry engagement practitioners from academia, industry and government as well as venture investors and other managers of Canada’s intellectual assets come together for the INNOVATION conference. Act now to become an INNOVATION 2013 sponsor and interact directly with these professionals.
This year’s sponsorship program is redesigned to provide you with the maximum opportunity for networking, marketing and building relationships with key individuals and organizations in Canada’s Innovation economy.
The Diamond and Platinum Level categories offer eight top tier sponsors exclusive visibility of their choice at INNOVATION 2013, as well as year round benefits. Gold, Silver and Bronze Level categories give significant visibility to sponsors at the conference, visibility on the conference website and year round exposure on the ACCT Canada websites.
Don’t miss this opportunity to strengthen client relationships, investigate resources and learn about developments in Canada’s innovation economy.
About ACCT Canada
Over the last eight years, ACCT Canada has become Canada’s pre-eminent organization in all matters related to the interface of academic research-industry engagement and research discovery mobilization. ACCT Canada provides a unique nation-wide platform for all proponents in the Canadian innovation environment to collaborate and ensure that Canada is a significant player on the international innovation stage.
Why Become an INNOVATION 2013 Sponsor?
- Target your already valued customers and potential new customers in a focused, intimate setting
- Maximize your exposure and get the attention of more than 200 leaders in technology transfer
- Reinforce your organization’s position or introduce your presence in the profession
- Enhance productivity by building contacts and partnerships
- Learn about the profession’s activities through sessions, workshops and meetings
- Review the latest developments in technology and services
- Meet with people who are looking for your expertise